NIOS TUTOR MARK ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
What is Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)?
Tutor Marked Assignments are helpful in enhancing the learning skills to make the student gain knowledge easily and be a meritorious student. NIOS have developed several means and strategies to help the student learn and be a successful learner. Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA) is one such means TMA helps in developing regular study habits in students and give students practice in writing responses to questions thereby having a kind of rehearsal in the preparation for the final examination. NIOS has developed several means and strategies to help the learners to learn well and be successful. TMA is one such tool which plays a very important role in the learning process through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) System. TMAs help learners to know their progress and attainment level and develop regular study habits. They also help in designing diagnostic and remedial teaching strategy during Personal Contact Programmes (PCPs).
Your Internal Assessment shall be done through one Tutor Marked Assignment in each subject which will be in a booklet form. The subject tutors at the AIs will correct the assignments and provide you feedback and suggestions for improvement. The TMA will also be uploaded on NIOS website from where learners can download them. From the year 2015-16, Internal Assessment (IA) in Secondary/Senior examination will carry 20% weightage of theory as continious and comprehensive evaluation. These marks will be shown in the mark-sheet alongwith the marks of external examination which will carry 80% weightage in each subject. TMA is applicable for admission through Stream-1 only. TMA should be submitted before appearing in the Public Examination of the particular subject.
TMA is not applicable to learners seeking registration under the Streams II, III & IV.
In this booklet you will find one assignment in each subject. You are required to complete the assignment in your own handwriting in the chosen subjects only and submit them to your teacher.TMA is of 20marks and less numbers from which it is set is mentioned in the beginning.
The Questions 1, 2, and 3 are short answer question containing 2 marks each. Questions 4 and 5 are long answer questions of 4 marks each. You have to answer only one question out of the four given. Question no. 6 gives you a list of four projects of which you have to attempt only one. This question will be for 6 marks. The guidelines for each project work are given along with the topic set.
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA) are meant to help you learn and be a successful student. They provide you practice in writing answers to questions and get feedback. ABSENT is marked in the mark sheet if the assignments are not submitted on time in the column for grades of TMAs. An ABSENT in the mark sheet in the column for grades will not be acceptable to any student, so one should pay important concern to it. The system of giving 20% weightage to Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA) in final results of the students in NIOS introduced from 2002 examination has been discontinued, subject to TMA being made compulsory and the relative grading in TMA being shown in the final certificate and the separate column (Grade obtained in TMA). According to the Prospectus of 2011-12, submission of at least one TMA in each subject was made compulsory. It was also stated very clearly that learners will not be allowed to appear in public examinations and/or their results may be declared as "INCOMPLETE" unless they have submitted at least one TMA in each subject.
Know how to prepare TMA ?
Click here to know for 10th class (Secondary)
Click here to know for 12th class (Senior Secondary)
Click here to know Schedule of Submission of TMA (subject wise)for the session 2017-18
Candidates who are going to appear in Public Examinations for 10th & 12th class held in the month of October and April, have to submit NIOS Assignment till the last date that is 31-01-2018. National Institute Of Open Schooling has set up various strategies to assist the student to learn well and be victorious.
NIOS Tutor Mark Assignment (TMA) will be 20% weightage in the external examination and these marks will come out in individually in the marks sheet with an external examination marks which will take 80 points in each subject.
This Page Contains:
Tutor Mark Assignment which is called as TMA & Status is brilliant tool which plays a vital role in the learning process of candidates. NIOS TMA Assignment should be submitted by the candidates to Institute before the closing date of the particular subject indicated below.
TMA is not applicable to learners seeking registration under the Stream II, III & IV. Students of NIOS can download the NIOS Assignment 2018 in PDF format through this page which is provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
National Institute of Open Schooling which is commonly known as NIOS has developed various tools and policies to help learners who want to learn and succeed well. TMA is such a tool that plays a crucial role in the learning process through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) system.
Tutor Mark Assignment (TMA) helps learners learn their progress, acquisition levels as well as develop regular study habits. They also help in preparing analytical along with valuable teaching strategies during the Personal Contact Program (PCP).
Check Here:NIOS Online Admission
NIOS TMA Assignment Will Help You To
- NIOS TMA Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA) Assignment is meant to be a successful learner.
- These assignments provide you better preparation in writing answers to questions and you can also get feedback.
- Along with it, these assignments will also help you to look at your progress in NIOS exam preparation.
- NIOS TMA assignments are available in a separate book, which is provided to the learner
- Expand regular study habit which is essential to become a self learner;
- By the help of these assignments, you can know the subject matter better;
- Do practice in writing answers to questions thereby having a kind of practice in the preparation for the final examination;
- Get feedback and confirmation regarding the correctness of the response provided by you;
- By the help of these NIOS Assignment you can examine your progress in the study of the subjects you have chosen so that you can identify areas where you have difficulties and need to make more effort to learn well.
- You are advised to keep in touch with the subject teachers in your accredited institution (AI) and make proper guidance in your studies.
How to Prepare Answer Script for TMAs?
In this booklet you will find Assignment Of NIOS Assignment in each subject. You only have to complete the assignment in your own handwriting in the selected subjects. Use a one-sided line paper to prepare answer script for TMAs and send it to your teacher at your study center (AI).
Check Also: NIOS Study Material
The Format of NIOS Tutor Mark Assignment:
You will see that Tutor Mark Assignment is for 20 points Question 1, 2 and 3 include short answer questions. There are two options for each question from which you have to make the same effort i.e. 2 + 2 + 2 = 6 points Question 1, 2 and 3 will thus cover 6 digits. Question 4 and 5 are 4 questions each for a long time. You have to answer only one of the two questions given, for questions 4 and 5 8 points (4 + 4 = 8), the question number 6 gives you two projects in which you only have to make the same effort. Will be for 6 points and Guidelines for the work of each project are given with the theme set.
Easy Guidelines to download NIOS Assignment 2018:
Those candidates who are studying under National Institute Of Open Schooling and want to submit Assignments they may follow below given steps:-
- In the very first step you need to visit the official website of the Institute that is www.nios.ac.in to submit NIOS Assignment 2018
- After reaching to home page candidates are required to press on “Student Information section” button.
- Thirdly, you have to go “Tutor Mark Assignment (TMA) & PCP” section and hit on the “Tutor Mark Assignment 2018-19” link.
- Within few seconds various links for Secondary and Senior Secondary class subject and medium wise will be available.
- All the candidates are advised to hit on the suitable link according to subject.
- Then NIOS 2018 Assignment will be opened in front of your computer screen you need to download it
- Candidates are required to complete the NIOS 2018 Assignment in correct manner.
Get Here Details of:NIOS Syllabus
Instructions/Steps for Online submission of the Awards i.e Marks for the TMA:
- On the home page of the official website you need to hit on the “Study Centre (AI/AVI/OBE) Corner” button.
- After that you have to select the “Submission of TMA Award for Oct 2018 Exam” which is available under the “Academic related information” section.
- Applicants need to hit on the below link for Online Submission of the Marks for the TMA
- Then you have to enter the User ID and the Password of each Study Centre of the concerned Region
- To enter into the System for submission of the TMA Award Study Centre has to provide the User ID, AI NO and the Password
- Mandatory – Once you enter into the system, Kindly hit on the change Password and change the Password. After changing the Password kindly keep it in a safe place so that you may remember for further use
- In case Coordinator Forget the password after changing then one has to contact the Respective Regional Centre to obtain the new Password
- Once you enter into the system the detail like Enrolmentno, Name, Subjects and Marks column will appear on the screen.
- hit the button Add from the Add Marks column.
- The interface for entering the marks of that particular Learner will appear, kindly fill the marks and click the Submit Button.
- Before clicking the Submit Button kindly verify the marks because after submission no changes can be done
- After successful entry of the marks of all learners of your AI, kindly take the print out of the same
- On the print out kindly put your Signature and the seal of the AI and Send it to the concerned Regional Centre for further action.
Download NIOS Assignment 2018 for 10th & 12th Class Here
Assignment Of All The Subject Of Secondary:Download NIOS Assignment Answers
Assignment of all the Subject of Senior Secondary:Download NIOS Assignment Solution
NIOS 10th Assignment In Regional Medium – 2018-19:
NIOS 12th Class Assignment In Regional Medium – 2018-19:
NIOS Assignment Submit date:
For April/May & Oct/Nov
- TMA – By Learners to Study centres : 31-01-2018
- TMA – Feedback by the Subject Teacher to the Learner : second week of February
For October/November Exam
- TMA – By Learners to Study centres : last week of July
- TMA – Feedback by the Subject Teacher to the Learner : second week of August
Get more details about NIOS Assignment 2018, you need to go Official Link. Applicants are advised to stay in touch with this web portal for getting more information related to NIOS. If you have any type of query related to this page, so may write your query in a below stated comment box, we will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Filed in: ArticlesTags: updates