Logistics Coordinator Cover Letter
Logistics Coordinators handle supply chain operations in an organization. Their role is to ensure effective distribution of goods by guiding staff and overseeing a range of processes. Common duties of a Logistics Coordinator include optimizing procedures, recruiting employees, maintaining stocks, placing orders, planning goods shipments, updating records, generating reports for management, and collaborating with suppliers, customers, retailers, and truck drivers.
Based on our collection of cover letter samples for Logistics Coordinator, the most sought-after skills for the job are:
- Organizational and planning skills
- Customer service orientation
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations
- Time management and multitasking
- The ability to work under pressure
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of logistics software
- Communication and interpersonal skills
An example cover letter for Logistics Coordinator emphasizing similar qualifications and experience is available below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Logistics Coordinator Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Pitman:
With the enclosed resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Logistics Coordinator position you have available at Scrap Technologies. As a skilled and successful logistics specialist with comprehensive experience coordinating procurement, materials and equipment, and operations, I possess a range of knowledge and experience that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your company.
My experience includes successfully developing and deploying strategic processes; overseeing logistical coordination, project management, and report generation; and leading staff training initiatives to maximize productivity, efficiency, and overall performance. Through my experience, I have become adept in ensuring adherence to organizational goals and requirements while facilitating streamlined logistical operations.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Coordinating all aspects of logistics, including equipment tracking, material acquisition, schedules, forecasts, and overall operations while demonstrating superior organization, time management, and leadership skills.
- Successfully spearheading projects throughout all phases of life cycle from planning through execution while containing costs, achieving optimal client satisfaction, and maximizing bottom-line profits.
- Organizing staff training and management activities to stimulate top-flight team performance and ensure stringent compliance with regulations and guidelines.
My proven ability to optimize operational and team success, along with my acute talent in providing an exceptional level of client service and satisfaction, will contribute immensely to the success of Scrap Technologies. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Clara J. Hartman
123 Main Street, Stateland, ST, 99999
Home: (555) 123-9876 – firstname.lastname@example.org
November 11, 2013
Anglo Gold Ashanti
RE: Logistic Manager, 11-11-2013
Dear Mr. Mawusi,
I am writing to express my strong interest in the Logistic manager position within your organization. As an experienced logistics professional who has a proven track record of savings costs and working with large vehicle fleets, I believe I would be an asset to your company.
I have over 20 years of experience providing inventory and logistics support to government contractors and private companies. My proven ability to meet organizational goals and deadlines has been tested over time while working in both domestic and international positions that have increased in responsibility. Here are a few highlights from my career to date:
- As Logistics Coordinator at International Development Solutions, LLC, I achieved 99% accuracy on inventory counts.
- Also at International Development Solutions, I maintained active and accurate records of all assigned equipment, taking strict accountability for all supplies and spare parts.
- As Logistics Coordinator at Triple Canopy Inc., I tracked and scheduled maintenance for over 300 vehicles.
- Maintained secret level security clearance (current through May 2019).
In every position I have held, I'm proud to say I' have performed at my utmost best. Often, I won't leave the office until all tasks are completed by the end of the day to ensure the best service for my clients. What really separates me from other candidates is my logistics experience and commitment to hard work.
Enclosed is my resume for your review. I would appreciate the chance to discuss opportunities within your organization that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email listed above. Thank you for your attention and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Thank you, in advance, for your consideration.